MDF Instruments has won the prestigious Cardinal Health 2010 Innovation Award!
With 5 new patents awarded to MDF Instruments in just 12 months, MDF is on a path of invention to create the best diagnostic instruments possible. Every MDF stethoscope has at least one patented feature to enhance safety, durability, and performance. Some of our newest patents include:
- New MDF797X Cardio-X™–the first lightweight cardiology stethoscope, with a dual-output chestpiece
- New MDF767X Deluxe Sprague Rappaport with X-configuration dual-lumen tubing
- ErgonoMax™ super-duty headset design with bullet-proof construction
- SafetyLock™ eartip adapters, featured on every MDF stethoscope
- New MDF 505XL Professional-Grade Taylor 2.0 Hammer co-developed with Douglas Lanska, MD of the American Association of Neurologists
Please visit our website at http://www.medexsupply.com/MDFInstrumentsUSA-x_mid-365.htm to see our complete line of stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, reflex hammers, and penlights for sale. Cardinal Health, Inc. is a healthcare services company currently ranked 17th on the Fortune 500 with an annual turnover of $99 billion. It provides healthcare products and services to retail customers, hospitals, and alternate care providers.
Please visit http://www.medexsupply.com/CardinalHealth-x_mid-54.htm to view our complete line of Cardinal Healthcare products.