Patented coaxial optics, Halogen HPX illumination, and 68 focusing
lenses combine for premium quality.
- Halogen HPX lamp provides 30% brighter, whiter light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into
undilated pupils, and a larger field of view.
- 18 aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small,
and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation
target, or slit aperture can be combined with red-free filter, polarizing
filter, or unfiltered Halogen HPX illumination.
- 68 lenses in single-diopter steps for precise resolution (+38 to -30).
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.