Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The 752M Mobile Aneroid Features:
• Large, easy-to-read 6" luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition
• 300mmHg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use
• Adcuff inflation system includes the Adcuff black nylon cuff, Adflow bulb and valve, and eight foot length (when extended) of coiled latex-free tubing.
• Contemporary Euro-style ivory casing compliments any decor
• Complete with all necessary hardware and assembly instructions
• Height adjustable Spider-Leg caster stand with range of 34" to 48" (from bottom of base to top of unit)
• Integral ABS cuff storage compartment
• Manometer angled back 15° for easy viewing
• Assembled, Packaged, and Ispected, in USA
• Lifetime calibration warranty coverage, Two year part warranty coverage
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties.
A large face aneroid available in 2 configurations that offer the superb precision, styling, and dependability synonymous with the ADC name.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: ADC-752M-11ABKSee all products from ADC