Description of the ADC Sphygmomanometer Multicuff, Latex-Free
DUE TO LEGAL RESTRICTIONS ITEMS WITH MERCURY CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO CA OR NY.
YOU MAY PLACE THIS ORDER AND OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES WILL CONTACT YOU TO FIND YOU AN COMPARABLE PRODUCT.
The world's first digital mercury sphyg with auto measurement option, makes transitioning to a 21st century device from a traditional mercurial sphyg a snap. The unique backlit LCD display mimics the appearance of a traditional mercury column, but can be easily read in low light conditions. A second numeric LCD displays pressure, pulse, and a host of other vital information. The e-sphyg™ 2 features auto/manual settings. In manual mode, blood pressure is measured using the traditional, time-tested auscultatory method. Auto mode can be used with child, adult, and large adult size cuffs to automatically obtain systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse in about 1 minute.
The 9002 DIAGNOSTIX e-sphyg 2 Features:
- GRAPHIC back lit mercury free LCD that mimics the appearance of a mercury column for easier interpretation.
- Multi-function alpha-numeric LCD displays air pressure, deflation rate, systolic, diastolic pressure and pulse (auto mode only).
- Industry first manual mode allows practitioners to use the time-tested auscultatory method with ANY sized cuff.
- Automatic inflation to pre-set levels simplifies use. ECV (electronic control valve) precisely controls deflation at one of three pre-established rates for (manual mode) optimum results.
- NICAD rechargeable battery provides about 200 measurements on a single charge.
- AC adapter.
- Includes Small Adult, Adult, and Large Adult latex free ADCuffs with exclusive Size Guide Marking System
- Latex free TPU coiled tubing for convenience.
- Safe, no mercury, clinically proven accuracy.
- Monitor has 2 year warranty
- Cuff and bladder have 3 year warranty
- Gauge Calibration Life time warranty
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Blood Pressure Monitor.
Blood Monitors and Sphygmomanometers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including ADC. An excellent option to consider is the Sphygmomanometer.