Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The 788-641 series features:
• The 703 palm style manometer and color coordinated matching professional Adscope 641 Sprague Rappaport type stethoscope.
• 804 gauge with integral latex-free bulb and trigger style air release valve for one-hand convenience
• Precision crafted 300mmHg Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles.
• Adcuff Nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide marking system
• Quick release luer slip connector
• Extra large, color-matched dual pocket carry case (measures 10" x 6" x 3")
• Ideal for nurses, PA’s, and EMT’s
• Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
• Life time calibration warranty coverage, Two year part warranty coverage.
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties.
The ideal kit for the demanding pre-hospital professional that combines our best selling palm aneroid and Sprague type stethoscope.
Medex SKU: ADC-788-641-11AN