Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Riester R1 Shock-Proof Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Set:
R1 Shock proof. Exact precision the lasts a lifetime!
• Patented (pending) shock-proof technology.
• Patented (pending) air duct for stable pointer movements.
• Fast, ergonomic inflation due to optimized bulb design with integrated spoon.
• Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation.
• 5 years warranty on calibration.
Exact precision that lasts a lifetime! Made in Germany. New standard for aneroid blood pressure measurement.
• Shock-proof up to a falling height of 47 inches. Conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers are shock-sensitive and their measurement accuracy may be impaired after an impact or a fall to the floor, so they may no longer be used. This results in inaccurate readings or considerable logistic costs.
• Focus Green Silver 2008 Design Award.
• Valve base and air duct with metal precision valve.
• Two-component ABS casing.
• Metal threaded tube connection at the top of the casing for fast cuff exchange and ergonomical operation.
• Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mm Hg
• Extensive selection of various cuff sizes
• Includes 3 latex free velcro cuffs in adult, obese and children's sizes and vinyl zippered bag.
• Weight: 6.1 ounces.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: RST-1261