For many patients with mobility difficulties, performing even simple daily tasks can become tiresome and difficult. At MedexSupply.com, we provide a long list of mobility items, to help patients with mobility difficulties to overcome daily obstacles and increase the enjoyment and ease of their personal lives. Whether you are a patient, a caregiver, or a medical professional, MedexSupply.com has the mobility items you are looking for. From canes to walkers, to crutches, to wheelchairs, our quick and easy e-shopping experience will allow you to purchase your mobility item and have it shipped to your location shortly.
Medex Supply Mobility
MedexSupply.com carries hundreds of mobility items, including:
- Bassinets and Accessories, including those from: Graham Field, Guardian, Humane Restraint, Lumex, Medline, Posey, and UMF.
- Canes, including those from: Bailey, Briggs, Carex, Clinton Industries, Drive Medical, Graham Field, Guardian, Ideal Medical, Lumex, Mabis, McKesson, Medline, Nova-Ortho Med, Sammons Preston, Standers Inc., and Tuffcare.
- Crutches, including those from: Blickman, Carex, Drive Medical, Duro-Med, Graham Field, Guardian, Hermell, Lumex, Mabis, Maddak, Medline, Sammons Preston and Standers Inc.
- Powered Mobility, including those from: Drive Medical, FreeRider, Golden Technologies, and Roscoe Medical.
- Rollators, including those from: Drive Medical, Duro Med, Graham Field, Guardian, Lumex, Mabis, Medline, Roscoe Medical, and Tuffcare.
- Specialty Seating, including those from: Drive Medical, Lumex, and Sammons Preston.
- Transport, including those from: Drive Medical, Duro Med, Everest and Jennings, Lumex, Mabis, Medline, and Tuffcare.
- Walker Accessories, including those from: Carex, Drive Medical, Graham Field, Guardian, Lumex, Medline, and Sammons Preston.
- Walkers, including those from: Drive Medical, Duro-Med, Guardian, Lumex, Medline, Standers Inc., and Tuffcare.
- Wheelchair Accessories and Wheelchairs, including those from: Current Solutions, Drive Medical, Everest and Jennings, Guardian, Invacare, Medline, Sunrise Medical, and WheelchairsOfKansas.
MedexSupply.com is one of the leading providers of mobility equipment on the web today. Our name has become synonymous with our excellent customer service, speedy shipping, and comprehensive online billing system
Save time by creating a MedexSupply.com billing account. Your account retains your billing information, meaning that each subsequent time you make a mobility purchase, you won't need to waste time inputting data. You can access prior mobility orders, reorder mobility items, view older mobility invoices, and even track current mobility orders, just by logging in. Have a question about your mobility purchase? Our friendly customer service specialists can clear up any concerns quickly and easily. Simply call us toll-free at 1-888-433-2300, or email us, and we will be sure to help.
MedexSupply.com accepts many different forms of payment, making it easy to make a mobility purchase with us. Our secure site always places the utmost importance on your privacy, and we never share client data unless required by law when processing an order. For Canadian and American customers, MedexSupply.com accepts all major credit cards, PayPal, Checks, and Money Orders, and for international customers we accept both PayPal and Wire Transfer.