Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Semi-Automatic Defibrillator Kit:
• Waveform: STAR® Biphasic truncated exponential.
• Energy (J) range available: Escalating Variable Energy (VE) 150J to 360J.
• Protocols: 5 energy protocols available.
• Factory default (Nominal): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE.
• Visible indicators: RescueReady Status Indicator, SmartGauge Battery Status Indicator, Service Indicator, Pad Indicator, Text Display.
• Audible alerts: Voice Prompt, System Alert.
• Synchronized shock: Built in automatic synchronization feature.
• Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes.
• Programmable: Yes, via MDLink®.
• Pediatric capability: Yes.
• Minimum combined surface area: 228cm².
• Extended length of lead wire: 1.3m.
• Supplied: Self-checking, pre-connected to the AED.
• Type: Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, non-polarized (identical pads can be placed in either position) defibrillation pads.
• Shelf life: 2 years.
• Type: IntelliSense® lithium battery.
• Warranty: 4 year, full operational replacement.
• Type: Internal memory.
• Internal memory: 60 minutes ECG data with event annotation, multiple rescue functionality.
• ECG Playback: Viewable via RescueLink® software via PC.
• Communications: Serial port or USB (via adapter) for PC with Windows.
• Clock synchronization: Rescue event time stamp of event data.
• Height: 8 cm (3.3 in).
• Width: 27 cm (10.6 in).
• Depth: 31 cm (12.4 in).
• Weight: 3.10 kg (6.6 lb).
Each AED package includes: (1) defibrillator, (1) IntelliSense battery (9146), (1) pair of defibrillation pads, (1) serial communication cable, and (1) Quick Start Tool Kit CD-ROM which includes: AED Manual, Training Video, RescueLink and MDLink.
Eligible for FREE ground shipping.
This product qualifies for free ground shipping.
Medex SKU: CSC-9300E-1001