Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Ascensia Breeze 2 Features:
• Uses just a tiny drop of blood and provides accurate results every time.
• Automatic error detection and messaging helps ensure accuracy.
• Easy to operate for adults and children, even for people with limited dexterity or vision.
• Cleared for multiple-site testing including the finger, forearm, palm, abdomen and thigh. Just be sure to ask your healthcare professional which testing sites are right for you.
• Comfortable and convenient shape that's stable enough for tabletop testing.
• Comes with simple instructions and clear photographs that illustrate each easy step.
• Saves information for up to 100 tests.
• Ensures easy accuracy every time you test.
• Results in 5 seconds.
• Small sample size.
• Improved 420 test memory and 1/7/14/30-day averages.
• Large, easy to read display.
• Ergonomic design makes it easy to manipulate.
• Single-function buttons for easy handling.
• Breeze was the first meter to receive the "Ease of Use" commendation from the Arthritis Foundation.
• Download your glucose results to your own personal computer using Ascensia WINGLUCOFACTS Diabetes Management Software for easy diabetes data management.
Effortless and Accurate Testing Time After Time Regular diabetes testing is very important but it can be difficult to manage. That's why we've created the Ascensia BREEZE Blood Glucose Monitoring System. With one easy-to-load Ascensia AUTODISC 10-test disc, you can load once and you're good for 10 tests. And no coding is required. So you get accurate results time after time.
Medex SKU: AHC-9543