Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Clinitek Status Chemistry Analyzer:
Need simple, enhanced clinical information for urinalysis results?
The new CLINITEK Status+ Analyzer features new automatic checks (Auto-Checks*). The analyzer automatically checks each test strip for humidity exposure and identifies Siemens test strips. Together, these provide improved clinical information.
Easy to Use and Convenient
• Simple, intuitive touch screen operation.
• Load test – the analyzer does the rest, automatically times and reads every specimen.
• Fast results – in-office test results in about 1 minute.
• Automatic printed report – no manual transcription needed.
Improved Data Integrity
• Analyzer along with patented test strip technology enables Auto-Checks.
• Checks each strip for humidity to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results.
• Auto-identification of test strips, no need for operators to key in manually.
• Removes subjectivity of visually read results.
• Routine urinalysis with CLINITEK Multistix® urine test strips, the most widely used test strips in the world.
• Albumin-to-Creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in confirmed diabetic patients.
• Protein-to-Creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in high-risk patients.
• hCG pregnancy testing via the CLINITEST® hCG cassette.
• Simple connectivity upgrade to CLINITEK Status Connect System, for centralized oversight, data integration and elimination of manual documentation when interfaced to data management software or LIS.
• Barcode reading capability to eliminate manual tasks.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: SMS-1780