Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The STAT-Site® MHgb is a battery operated, completely portable analyzer that fits in the palm of your hand.
Finally, hemoglobin testing right at your patient’s side.
The STAT-Site® MHgb uses state-of-the-art electronics designed for optimum performance and reliability.
Self-prompting graphics guide you through the simple test procedure.
It even includes a "Last Result" feature that allows you to recall the last hemoglobin result.
Hemoglobin testing is quick and easy—reducing personnel training and improving performance.
Unlike competing systems, the STAT-Site® MHgb is virtually maintenance-free.
With one single drop of fingerstick blood, the STAT-Site® MHgb system provides precise hemoglobin analysis in seconds.
Treatment can begin immediately, improving patient outcomes and lowering costs.
• Methodology: Reflectance photometry.
• Principle: Azidemethemoglobin.
• CLIA Waived.
• Sample Type: Whole blood.
• Sample Size: 1 drop (approximately 12 μL).
• Linearity: 6 to 21 g / dL.
• Within Run Precision CV: 3.5% to 4.9%.
• Total Precision CV: 2.9% to 4.2%.
• Calibration: Automatic (CODE Key).
• Lot specific CODE key packed with every box of test cards.
• Extra CODE key can be ordered (specify CODE # when ordering).
• Controls are ready-to-use, whole blood.
• Uses 3 Volt Lithium Ion Battery (each battery good for approx. 1000 tests).
The STAT-Site® MHgb Starter Pack includes:
1 STAT-Site M Hgb Meter, 3 x100 test cards boxes and 1 pack of Hemoglobin Controls (3 high and 3 low).
Medex SKU: SBL-900900SP