Description of the BD TEST KIT
Test, Kit; BD Affirm VPIII Microbial Identification Test; For use with Affirm Ambient Temperature Transport System 23-025-604.
Includes: Probe Analysis Cards (PAC) individually wrapped containing five beads (negative control, Trichomonas, Gardnerella, Candida, and positive control); and Reagent Cassettes (RC) containing patient sample reservoir, hybridization solution, wash solution, conjugate, and substrate buffer.
- Combine with BD Affirm VPIII Ambient Temperature Transport System (Cat. No. 23-025-604)
- For detection and identification of Candida species, Gardnerella vaginalis, andTrichomonas vaginalis nucleic acid in vaginal fluid specimens from vaginitis/vaginosis patients
- Uses two distinct single-stranded nucleic acid probes for each organism: a capture probe and color development probe complementary to unique genetic sequences of target organisms
- Automated processing, with the BD MicroProbe™ Processor (Cat. No. 23-025-600)
- Positive results indicated by visible blue color on target organism bead
- Built-in positive and negative controls on each results card
- Analysis time 2 minutes
- Clia Complexity: Moderate
Store at 2° to 8°C until expiration date, or at room temperature (up to 30°C) no more than three months.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tests.
Pregnancy Tests can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including BD. An excellent option to consider is the TEST KIT.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: FSC-23-025-608
Usually ships in 2 - 3 Business Days.
Product weight: 6.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
BD TEST KIT, 120 / Box, candida test
See all products from BD