Description of the Accutest Accutest Uriscreen Quality Control Kit Control Kit
5 5ml vls of negative solution and
1 positive solution vl with 6 discs
Accutest Uriscreen™ is a rapid screening test which combines the detection of both bacteriuria and pyuria (the presence of somatic cells in urine), by detecting catalase activity (an enzyme present in many eukaryotic cells).
Accutest Uriscreen™ provides physicians' offices, clinical laboratories and outpatient sites with the ability to provide fast and accurate screening for urinary tract infections. Accutest Uriscreen™ negative predictive value (NPV) of at least 95%, was higher than the NPV of the dipstick.
Accutest Uriscreen™ is a cost-effective, screening procedure, which can be used to complement conventional culture methods.
- Visual results within 2 minutes
- Easy to use; requires no instrumentation
- Perfect UTI screen for outpatient settings
- Improved performance over routine urinalysis
- Exceptionally sensitive for low bacterial counts
- (5x104 CFU/ml at 93% sensitivity)
- Efficient way to screen out negative specimens and determine the need for further testing
- Early diagnosis prevents unnecessary treatment and minimizes costly complications of UTI
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tests.
Urine Tests can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Accutest. An excellent option to consider is the Accutest Uriscreen Quality Control Kit.
Medex SKU: ACC-ID104-01
Manufactured In: Israel
Product weight: 0.50,
Product width: 3.00,
Product height: 3.00,
Product length: 9.00
Accutest Accutest Uriscreen Quality Control Kit, 1 / Kit
See all products from Accutest