Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Fluke QA-ES Series II Electrosurgery Analyzer:
QA-ES Series II analyzes electrosurgical units quickly and accurately.
A wide load-resistance range provides 128 user-selectable loads, including very low loads for testing many of today’s ESUs.
An accuracy of ± 2 % of reading down to 20 mA guarantees reliable high-frequency leakage results. With capability to run an automatic-power-distribution test in as little as 1 minute, the QA-ES works fast so technicians save time.
An Ansur QA-ES software plug-in allows users to create and automatically run tests, capture data, and produce easy-to-read reports with a PC.
• Automatic power distribution measurement, including power, current,
peak-to-peak voltage (closed load only), and crest factor
• Oscilloscope output
• High-frequency leakage measurements with accuracy of ± 2 % of reading
• 128 internal user-selectable test loads from 10 Ω to 5200 Ω
• Foot-switch output fortriggering the ESU under test
• Ansur QA-ES software plug-in for automated test protocols
• Large display
• RS-232 and Centronic-Printer interface