Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features:• Firm plastic strips to which are affixed several separate reagent areas
• Ready to use upon removal from the bottle and the entire reagent strip is disposable• The strips may be read visually, requiring no additional laboratory equipment for testing
• Certain configurations of strips may also be read instrumentally, using the Clinitek(R) family of Urine Chemistry Analyzers and the appropriate Program Module or Program Card
• The directions must be followed exactly. Accurate timing is essential to provide optimal results
• The reagent strips must be kept in the bottle with the cap tightly closed to maintain reagent reactivity
• To obtain optimal results, it is necessary to use fresh, well-mixed, uncentrifuged urine
Multistix PRO Reagent Strips for Urinalysis utilize a state-of-the-art "ratio" urinalysis test.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: G-AM1554See all products from Bayer Healthcare