Features of the Rapid Response Ultra Urinalysis Analyzer:
The Ultra Urinalysis Analyzer 120 is an instrument for measurement of Rapid Response™ 11 Parameters Ultraurine test strips for determination of Ascorbic acid, Bilirubin, Blood, Glucose, Ketones, Leukocytes, Nitrite, pH, Protein, SpecificGravity and Urobilinogen from urine. Intended for professional use only, not for self testing.
- Noiseless operation - Perfect for POCT setup!
- Compact & lightweight - Allows for portability!
- Auto-printer paper loading - Easy to manage!
- Results ready in 30 seconds - Saves time!
- Free downloadable software - Store, analyze, & interpret results electronically!
- Connectivity to the LIS/HIS - Automate your urine screening process!
- Quantitative results - Eliminates subjectivity of interpreting results visually!
- Based on modern CCD color image sensor - Ensures utmost accuracy!
- Urine colour compensation - Results are not skewed by colored urine samples!
- Auto-calibrates after each test - Ensures validity of your results!
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tests.
Urine Tests can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Rapid Response. An excellent option to consider is the Ultra Urinalysis Analyzer.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: BTX-UA-120A
Manufactured In: Germany
Warranty: 1 Year
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 28.70,
Product width: 19.00,
Product height: 14.00,
Product length: 15.00
Rapid Response Ultra Urinalysis Analyzer
See all products from Rapid Response