Features of the Burdick 8500 ECG/EKG Machine:
The Burdick 8500 ECG / EKG shows you what you need, comfortably. Burdick 8500 ECG equipment has a friendly user interface, multi-angle 7-inch widescreen, and color display that makes reading waveform data easy, and protocol choices streamline your workflow.
- View continuous 3-, 6-, and 12-leads of data on color display ECG equipment.
- Adjust the unique 7-inch adjustable widescreen color display for contrast and viewability.
- Store up to 300 digital ECG records; enjoy on-screen QuickTips.
- Reduce typing mistakes and save time by downloading patient information from your electronic medical record (EMR/HIS) system. Eliminates the hassle of scanning and filing.
- Equipment includes an industry-leading, four-year warranty and service program for worry-free usage.
- Equipment includes an industry-leading data acquisition speed (64,000 sps) for pacemaker detection.
The Burdick 8500 ECG cleans the ECG waveform before it is measured and analyzed by the Glasgow Royal Infirmary (GRI) algorithm. With more than 30 years of continuous refinement, the GRI algorithm is the first and only to consider five clinically significant variables – including gender, age, race, medication, and classification – to interpret patient data.
- Interpretive statements are consistent with the AHA/ACC/HRS 2007 Guidelines for Diagnostic Statements.
- Interpretive STEMI statements are consistent with the AHA/ACC 2009 Recommendations for Interpretation.
- Pediatric and neonate interpretation based on industry-only V4R lead placement.
- Convenience. Export ECG records to network drives, USB, or EMRs. Store up to 300 ECG records.
- Connectivity. Comes with Ethernet connectivity as a standard feature. Equipment is compatible with wireless 802.11, and has bidirectional communication with our HeartCentrix® connectivity solution.
- Ease of use. The easy-to-clean keyboard, dedicated functions keys, intuitive menu, and on-screen QuickTips make it easy to use.
- Performance. The AccuPrint™ feature restricts ECG printing if 10-second data quality is poor, ensuring a clear printout and eliminating retakes.
- Pediatric applications. The optional interpretation package lets you calculate interpretations down to a one-day-old infant.
- Flexibility. The unit manually or automatically produces high quality 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts.
- Durability. Known for its legendary durability and dependability, Burdick is the preferred name in digital ECGs, for practices and clinics.
- Primary or acute care use. The interpretation package provides a choice of brief or full-format statements (including reason statements).
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
EKG Systems can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Burdick. An excellent option to consider is the 8500 ECG/EKG Machine with Interpretations.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: BUR-E8500-EIW1
Usually ships in 7 - 10 Business Days.
Product weight: 11.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Burdick 8500 ECG/EKG Machine with Interpretations
See all products from Burdick