Description of the GE Healthcare MAC 5500 HD w/ LAN, 12SL ECG Diagnosis System, Color Screen
GE Healthcare Technologies 2053900-001-468104 MAC 5500 HD 12SL, Includes: MAC 5500 HD (2053900-001), MAC 5500 HD w/LAN (2053900-131), English Language (2053900-023), North American Power Cord (2053900-069) and CAM HD AHA (2053900-114)
Built on GE innovation in ECG acquisition and analysis, the MAC 5500 HD Resting ECG System is a premier ECG system, delivering advanced disease management capabilities through one of the industry-leading collections of algorithms and advanced networking.
The MAC 5500 HD represents a new definition of ECG speed and accuracy, and offers:
- Better triaging tools for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) detection
- Configurable Crtical Values to help speed time to treatment
- More accurate pacemaker detection for advanced interpretation of paced rhythms
- Enhanced barcode workflow, with orders and ADT download capability, work together to help improve efficiency across the enterprise
- Connected ECG Workflow to help save time and avoid costly misdiagnoses
The MAC 5500 HD also meets the need for productivity across the enterprise, by empowering a wide range of users to precisely capture, analyze, and communicate ECG data. All to ensure the right data goes with the right patient to help reduce demographic and billing errors, and speed time to treatment.
The MAC 5500 HD is designed to provide accurate information in the moment it’s needed, so clinicians’ can deliver quality care to their patients.
- Decision support tools to help meet clinical guidelines
- Validated ECG analysis
- Risk stratification tools
- Data integration through connectivity
- Clinical information management
- Streamlined process and error reduction
- On-site applications training
- Self-paced computer-based training
- Workflow engagement consulting
The MAC 5500 HD lets you harness the power of the GE Healthcare MUSE* v8—one of the industry’s leading cardiology management systems—for streamlined workflow and greater functionality.
Enhanced bar code workflow with orders and ADT download capability work together to help improve efficiency across the enterprise. It’s a system designed to help avoid costly misdiagnoses, automate processes for clinicians, and streamline workflow supporting improved quality of care and reduced cost for the hospital.
MobileLink™ wireless ECG communication can simplify ECG workflow by helping to prevent mistakes and reduce costs through:
- Seamless integration with the Hospital Information System (HIS) for consistent charge capture
- Rapid and efficient transfer of ECG and demographic information
- Elimination of patient data re-entry
- Accessibility of ECGs for review and reporting virtually anytime, anywhere
GE Marquette* ECG Analysis Programs are a preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices, and clinical research organizations (CROs).
- Marquette* 12SL* ECG Analysis Program for adults and pediatrics is one of the industry’s most thoroughly documented, simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition analysis programs
- Hookup Advisor* signal quality Analysis Program makes our world-renowned ECG analysis program even better. This software reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference, advising clinicians of poor waveform quality during ECG recordings
- 12SL with Gender-Specific Interpretation features criteria that help you more easily detect acute myocardial infarction (MI) in female patients, enhancing diagnostic confidence
- QT Analysis helps clinicians accurately detect and measure the QT segment, helping to reduce their patients’ risk of sudden cardiac death
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Analysis option assists the physician in the ECG assessment of a patient suspected of having ACS and provides additional diagnostic statements, which identify specific lead sets where signs of ACS may be present
- The Critical Values feature enables onscreen and printed notification of critical ECG results to enable easy identification and accelerated reporting of critical values
- 12SL with ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Insensitive Predictive Instrument) considers a patient’s age, gender, and chief complaint, as well as ECG measurements, to generate a numerical score that helps predict the probability of acute cardiac ischemia
- Simultaneous 15-lead acquisition, storage, and assessment provides additional ST measurements for the detection of changes that occur in some non-diagnostic 12-lead cases to facilitate the prompt detection of right ventricular and posterior MI
- P-Wave Signal Averaging option for atrial arrhythmia assessment features a patented templating algorithm that enhances P-wave measurement accuracy
- Hi-Res Late Potential Analysis option supports ventricular arrhythmia assessment, with an intuitive design that creates a practical, non-invasive alternative to involved invasive testing
- High Definition Pacemaker-Detection Software improves the ability to accurately detect the presence of pacemaker spikes along with adding the capability to detect and report the underlying rhythm
- Serial ECG Program, through the MUSE Cardiology Information System, leverages the Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program and analyze both short and long-term changes in patients’ ECGs
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
EKG Systems can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including GE Healthcare. An excellent option to consider is the MAC 5500 HD w/ LAN, 12SL ECG Diagnosis System, Color Screen.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: GE-2053900-001-468104
Product weight: 15.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
GE Healthcare MAC 5500 HD w/ LAN, 12SL ECG Diagnosis System, Color Screen, HD w/ LAN, 12SL ECG Dia
See all products from GE Healthcare