Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the ADC Aluminum Alloy Tuning Fork:
• Non-magnetic, corrosion resistant aluminum alloy construction
• Weighs 1/ 3 of comparable steel tuning forks
• Produced from 3/ 8" x 1" bar stock for superior performance and consistent frequency accuracy
• Extra long 2" handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction tests
• 256cps (cycles per second-cps)
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties. "State-of-the-art" distribution combined with a knowledgeable, courteous staff guarantees that the service you receive will be as outstanding as the products delivered.
Extra long 2" handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction tests
Medex SKU: ADC500256See all products from ADC