Description of the Welch Allyn Lithium Ion Smart Handle W/ Well Adapter
The new Lithium Ion Smart Handle is lightweight, holds a charge for an average of 120 minutes, feels more comfortable in your hand, and is a great addition to your diagnostic instruments.
• Half the weight of the traditional 3.5 V handles.
• Fits all Welch Allyn 3.5 V instrument heads.
• 120 minutes of on-time between charging (compared to 60 minutes of standard Nickel-Cadmium handles).
• Made of sturdy CYCOLOY® engineering resin.
• Low-battery indicator and lithium ion battery technology that has no "memory" effect.
• Well charging adapter allows the handle to be charged in a desk charger or stand console.
Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Conforms to UL2601, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Handles can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Welch Allyn. An excellent option to consider is the Lithium Ion Smart Handle.
With half the weight of a traditional 3.5 handles you get 120 minutes of on-time.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: WA-71930
Product weight: 1.20,
Product width: 5.00,
Product height: 2.00,
Product length: 8.00
Welch Allyn Lithium Ion Smart Handle
See all products from Welch Allyn