Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the ADC Pocket Otoscope:
• 2.5v halogen light source for true tissue color and long lasting lamp performance.
• Fiberoptics for cool, obstruction free light transmission.
• Wide angle, swivel 2.5x viewing lens permits instrumentation.
• Otoscope head made from ABS - an impact resistant space age thermoplastic.
• Uses Welch Allyn disposable polypropylene ear specula.
• "AA" battery handle interchanges with pocket Ophthalmoscope.
• Pocket clip with integral on/off slide switch for ambidextrous use.
• Complete instrument includes tube of 5 each 2.75mm and 4.25mm specula.
• Spare lamp.
• Lifetime Quality Performance Guarantee on optics.
Medex SKU: ADC5111N