Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
• Welch Allyn's Digital MacroView Otoscope is the easy, economical way to perform video otoscopy with a low cost, compact, hand held device
• Offers clear, live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane.
• Easy to learn and use.
• Simple plug and play system requiring no additional purchase of software.
• Improves communication which can lead to better patient compliance.
• Allows you to store digital images in patient records for enhanced documentation of exam findings.
• Provides you the ability to share images with other providers as visual descriptive reference.
• Gives you an excellent training aid for educational purposes.
• Offers you the ability to view small details of tubes and hearing aids.
• Includes 10ft USB cable and set of four reusable ear specula.
• USB Port: Quick connection to your computer by plugging the USB cable into the USB port on the back of the Digital MacroView head.
• Zoom Button: Enlarge the live view by 50% to zoom in on areas of interest.
• Capture Button: With one quick press, capture live images for reviewing and storing.
• Focus Wheel: Fine tune view for improved clarity of the image.
• Insufflation Port: Allows for pneumatic otoscopy with use insufflator bulb.
• 3.5v Power Source: The Digital Macroview can be powered by the range of Welch Allyn 3.5v handles and wall transformers (power sources sold separately).
• Speculum: Accepts both Welch Allyn diagnostic style reusable and disposable ear speculum
• One year Warranty.
• WA-23804: Insufflator Bulb. • WA-24400-U: Set of 4 Reusable Ear Specula. • WA-52434-U: 4.25 mm Single Use Ear Specula. • WA-52432-U: 2.75 mm Single Use Ear Specula. • WA-06500-U: Replacement Lamp.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: WA-23920