Description of the BCI Digit Finger Oximeter
The Digit® Finger Oximeter is a Pulse Oximeter and Sensor in one unit providing fast, reliable SpO2, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements on patients from pediatric to adult.
• Combines monitor and sensor into one lightweight, pocketsize, portable solution.
• Easy-to-use, one-button keypad
• Provides fast, reliable SpO2, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements.
• Monitor patients ranging from pediatric to adult.
• Large LED display for use in a wide range of light or dark environments.
• Auto power shutdown after 8 seconds conserves batteries when not in use.
• Low-battery indicator flashes when remaining battery time drops under 30 minutes.
• Rugged design features four springs enclosed in a high impact polycarbonate shell.
• Full Two Year Warranty.
Displays, Indicators & Keys:
SpO2 LED numeric display 0.32 inches (8.1 mm) high.
Pulse Rate LED numeric display 0.32 inches (8.1 mm) high.
Pulse Strength LED bar graph display 0.32 inches (8.1 mm) high.
• The BCI 3420Y replaced the BCI 3420.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Oximeters can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including BCI. An excellent option to consider is the Digit Finger Oximeter.
Rugged design features four springs enclosed in a high impact polycarbonate shell.
Eligible for FREE ground shipping.
This product qualifies for free ground shipping.
Medex SKU: BCI-3420Y
Product weight: 0.19,
Product width: 2.50,
Product height: 2.00,
Product length: 4.00
BCI Digit Finger Oximeter
See all products from BCI