Features of the Nonin 3150 WristOx2 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter:
The Most Versatile Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter for Unmatched Performance and Value!
Engineered with Nonin Medical’s proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 delivers highly accurate readings in the widest range of patient populations and settings. From the hospital to the home, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 is ideal for applications including cardio-ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring and overnight studies—providing the versatility and reliability that clinicians expect from Nonin. The most advanced wrist-worn pulse oximeter available, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 features advanced performance and reporting capabilities including enhanced connectivity and increased memory storage.
- The WristOx2™, Model 3150 is certified compliant to the Continua Version One Design Guidelines
- Created with Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 provides a secure wireless connection for vital information exchange. Extremely versatile, it easily connects to communication devices (i.e. cell phones, PDAs, PCs, etc.)
- The WristOx2™, Model 3150 boasts 270 hours of patient recording with high resolution one second storage rate (1080 hours with four second storage rate). Non-volatile memory provides an easy way to record patient readings for later data analysis and reporting.
- SmartPoint technology eliminates the guesswork of determining quality measurements for data analysis. Using a sophisticated algorithm, it provides a fast and accurate snapshot of the patient's SpO2.
- The WristOx2™, Model 3150 has an extended range of up to 100 meters (Class I).
- The WristOx2™, Model 3150 features an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
- Unlike traditional Bluetooth devices, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 has a new power saving feature that automatically adjusts transmitted power based on distance from the main unit.
- Fast and accurate response for capturing events in challenging conditions such as motion and low perfusion.
- Unmatched durability for the home care and ambulatory environments, we've made the WristOx2™, Model 3150 is rugged to take a beating day after day. With automatic turn on upon finger insertion, the 3150 is convenient and easy to use.
- For accuracy and clinically validated performance, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 is designed to use Nonin PureLight sensors only. Nonin PureLight sensors eliminate variations in readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor. A new line of sensors designed for exclusive use with the WristOx2 Model 3150 are the 8000AA-WO2 (clip), 8000S-WO2 (soft ), and the 8000J-WO2 (flex) sensors. Additional Nonin sensors may be used with the Model 3150 through use of the 3150I cable adapter.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Oximeters can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Nonin. An excellent option to consider is the 3150 WristOx2 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: NON-3150
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 0.10,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Nonin 3150 WristOx2 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter
See all products from Nonin