Description of the Puritan Bennett Nellcor Oxisensor II Adhesive Sensors Pediatric, 24/CaseNellcor® Oxisensor® II Adhesive Sensors
maintain strong signals from weak pulses right from the start and provide a comfortable, secure fit for long-term monitoring. Product Features:
• Built-in shielding for both the bandage and the cable to protect the signal during transmission.
• Bright, high-quality LEDs to maximize signal tracking capabilities.
• One-piece, tear-resistant bandage construction with visible alignment marks for ease of use and patient comfort.
• High quality, nonconstrictive, self-adhesive bandage material for a "second-skin" fit.
• Sterile for single-patient use, to minimize the potential for cross-contamination.
• Recyclable. Decreases medical waste and sensor expenditures (U.S. only).
• Compatible with many leading patient monitoring systems.
• Latex free.
• Check site at least every 8 hours as directed. Indications For Usage:
• For use in almost any care setting.
• For use on pediatric patients (weight range 10-50kg).
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Sensors & Accessories can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Puritan Bennett. An excellent option to consider is the Nellcor Oxisensor II Adhesive Sensors.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: PRB-D20
Product weight: 3.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Puritan Bennett Nellcor Oxisensor II Adhesive Sensors, 24 / Case, Pediatric
See all products from Puritan Bennett