Features of the Fisherbrand Certified Traceable Digital Hygrometer/Thermometer:
Meet critical experimental requirements, perform routine measurements, and fulfill all quality control needs
Ideal for cleanrooms, hoods, environmental chambers, incubators, desiccators, and all inside/outside air monitoring.
7 in. (18cm) combination probe, 54 in. (1.37m) cable, 9V alkaline battery (one year intermittent, 100 hour continuous), low-battery indicator, and ABS plastic carrying case
Required Accessories: Computer output capability requires accessory data cable, available separately. Contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative for details
- Temperature range: -40° to +104°C and -40° to +220°F, with ±0.4°C (±0.4°F) accuracy, 0.1°C resolution
- RH range: 10 to 95% (basic model), 5 to 95% (instant model); accuracy, ±1.5%; resolution, 0.01%
- Calculate frost point, latent heat, sensible heat, vapor pressure, moisture content, specific enthalpy, specific volume, specific humidity, mixing ratio, and vapor density from moist air
- Programmable high and low setpoints for temperature, humidity, and dew point sense out-of-specification condition, sound alarm, and flash display
- Built-in memory recalls highest and lowest readings; computer output capability† permits data to be captured, stored, and printed
- Instant model provides humidity readings in <10 seconds; basic model in up to 3.5 minutes
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Thermometers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Fisher Scientific. An excellent option to consider is the Certified Traceable Digital Hygrometer/Thermometer.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: FSC-11-661-7B
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Fisher Scientific Certified Traceable Digital Hygrometer/Thermometer
See all products from Fisher Scientific