Description of the Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, Wall Mount, 4 ft Cord, Oral Probe & Well Oral Probe and Well
Welch Allyn® SureTemp® Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, Wall Mount, 4 ft Cord, Oral Probe with Oral Probe Well Model 01690-400
The Welch Allyn SureTemp is the fastest oral/axillary thermometer on the market.
• Provides 4-second oral, 10-second pediatric axillary temperatures (for children 17 years and younger), 10-second rectal, and 15-second adult axillary temperatures (for 18 years and older).
• Monitor mode capability for measuring 3-5 minute temperatures.
• Used probe covers may be ejected automatically.
• Large LCD displays temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
• Has last temperature recall capability.
• Waterproof, stainless steel probe shaft.
• Convenient storage housing for 25 probe covers.
• Color-coded, interchangeable and removable probe well to minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
• Rubberized grips for ease of handling.
• User-selectable icon and/or words for identification of thermometer modes.
• Battery life indicator.
• Includes one box of 25 probe covers.
2-year limited instrument warranty, 1-year limited probe warranty, 90 day limited removable probe well warranty.
• Calibration Accuracy: ±0.2°F(±0.1°C) (Monitor Mode).
• Temperature Predict Time: Oral - Approx. 4 secs.
• Adult Axillary (18 years and older): Approx. 15 secs.
• Pediatric Axillary (17 years and younger): Approx. 10 secs.
• Rectal: Approx. 10 secs.
• Unit Dimensions: 8.46" x 3.18" x 2.43" (215mm x 81mm x 62mm).
• Weight: 12.6 ounces (357 grams).
• Ambient Temperature Range: 50.0°F(10°C) - 104°F (40.0°C).
• Patient Temperature Range: 80.0°F(26.7°C) - 110°F (43.3°C).
• Power Source: (3)1.5Vdc AA batteries.
• Battery Life: Approx. 6000 temperatures.
Optional SureTemp Plus 690 & 692 Series Accessories not included:
WA-21326-0000 Wall Holder for 690 & 692 series.
WA-21330-0000 Holder for Spare Probe & Probe Well for 690 & 692 series
WA-06138-000 Calibration Key, Assembly for 690 & 692 series.
WA-02892-000 Probe and Well Kit, 4 ft Rectal.
WA-02892-100 Probe and Well Kit, 9 ft Rectal.
WA-02893-000 Probe and Well Kit, 4 ft Oral.
WA-02893-100 Probe and Well Kit, 9 ft Oral.
WA-02891-0000 Probe Well, Blue for 690 & 692 series.
WA-02891-1000 Probe Well, Red for 690 & 692 series.
WA-08273-000 Thermometer Stand, 690 & 692 series with Holder for Spare Probe and Well.
WA-21333-0000 Bracket, M600 Stand Upgrade, 690 & 692 series with Holder for Spare Probe and Well.
WA-01802-110 9600 Plus Calibration Tester.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Thermometers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Welch Allyn. An excellent option to consider is the SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, Wall Mount, 4 ft Cord, Oral Probe & Well.
Speed, accuracy, security, and convenience in a single thermometer.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: WA-01690-400
Product weight: 1.85,
Product width: 8.40,
Product height: 9.60,
Product length: 5.00
Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, Wall Mount, 4 ft Cord, Oral Probe & Well
See all products from Welch Allyn