Description of the Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, Wall Mount, 9 ft. Oral Probe & Well, Stand Oral Probe and Well with Stand
Welch Allyn®SureTemp® Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, Wall Mount, 9 ft. Oral Probe with Oral Probe Well, with Rolling Stand and Spare Probe & Well Holder Model 01690-700. The Welch Allyn SureTemp is the fastest oral/axillary thermometer on the market. Features: • Provides 4-second oral, 10-second pediatric axillary temperatures (for children 17 years and younger), 10-second rectal, and 15-second adult axillary temperatures (for 18 years and older).
• Monitor mode capability for measuring 3-5 minute temperatures.
• Used probe covers may be ejected automatically.
• Large LCD displays temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
• Has last temperature recall capability.
• Waterproof, stainless steel probe shaft.
• Convenient storage housing for 25 probe covers.
• Color-coded, interchangeable and removable probe well to minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
• Rubberized grips for ease of handling.
• User-selectable icon and/or words for identification of thermometer modes.
• Battery life indicator.
• Includes one box of 25 probe covers. Warranty: 2-year limited instrument warranty, 1-year limited probe warranty, 90 day limited removable probe well warranty. Product Specifications: • Calibration Accuracy: ±0.2°F(±0.1°C) (Monitor Mode).
• Temperature Predict Time: Oral - Approx. 4 secs.
• Adult Axillary (18 years and older): Approx. 15 secs.
• Pediatric Axillary (17 years and younger): Approx. 10 secs.
• Rectal: Approx. 10 secs.
• Unit Dimensions: 8.46" x 3.18" x 2.43" (215mm x 81mm x 62mm).
• Weight: 12.6 ounces (357 grams).
• Ambient Temperature Range: 50.0°F(10°C) - 104°F (40.0°C).
• Patient Temperature Range: 80.0°F(26.7°C) - 110°F (43.3°C).
• Power Source: (3)1.5Vdc AA batteries.
• Battery Life: Approx. 6000 temperatures.
• The large button in front that says "RECALL" acts as the on off switch. They also turn of automatically.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Thermometers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Welch Allyn. An excellent option to consider is the SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, Wall Mount, 9 ft. Oral Probe & Well, Stand.
Speed, accuracy, security, and convenience in a single thermometer.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: WA-01690-700
Product weight: 23.95,
Product width: 22.36,
Product height: 12.36,
Product length: 22.36
Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, Wall Mount, 9 ft. Oral Probe & Well, Stand
See all products from Welch Allyn