Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Welch Allyn®SureTemp® Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, Wall Mount, 9 ft. Oral Probe with Oral Probe Well, with Rolling Stand and Spare Probe & Well Holder Model 01690-700.
The Welch Allyn SureTemp is the fastest oral/axillary thermometer on the market.
• Provides 4-second oral, 10-second pediatric axillary temperatures (for children 17 years and younger), 10-second rectal, and 15-second adult axillary temperatures (for 18 years and older).
• Monitor mode capability for measuring 3-5 minute temperatures.
• Used probe covers may be ejected automatically.
• Large LCD displays temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
• Has last temperature recall capability.
• Waterproof, stainless steel probe shaft.
• Convenient storage housing for 25 probe covers.
• Color-coded, interchangeable and removable probe well to minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
• Rubberized grips for ease of handling.
• User-selectable icon and/or words for identification of thermometer modes.
• Battery life indicator.
• Includes one box of 25 probe covers.
2-year limited instrument warranty, 1-year limited probe warranty, 90 day limited removable probe well warranty.
• Calibration Accuracy: ±0.2°F(±0.1°C) (Monitor Mode).
• Temperature Predict Time: Oral - Approx. 4 secs.
• Adult Axillary (18 years and older): Approx. 15 secs.
• Pediatric Axillary (17 years and younger): Approx. 10 secs.
• Rectal: Approx. 10 secs.
• Unit Dimensions: 8.46" x 3.18" x 2.43" (215mm x 81mm x 62mm).
• Weight: 12.6 ounces (357 grams).
• Ambient Temperature Range: 50.0°F(10°C) - 104°F (40.0°C).
• Patient Temperature Range: 80.0°F(26.7°C) - 110°F (43.3°C).
• Power Source: (3)1.5Vdc AA batteries.
• Battery Life: Approx. 6000 temperatures.
• The large button in front that says "RECALL" acts as the on off switch. They also turn of automatically.
Speed, accuracy, security, and convenience in a single thermometer.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: WA-01690-700