Features of the Huntleigh Multi-Dopplex II (MD2) Vascular Doppler with Printing Capability:
This bi-directional Doppler is the most advanced hand held Doppler unit in the world. It combines many features and benefits of other models in one powerful unit, providing advanced vascular and obstetric capabilities. It can also be linked to the Dopplex Reporter Software package or the Dopplex Printa 2 thermal printer to provide hard copy, bi-directional reports. The Dopplex MD2 is ideal for physicians, surgeons wound care clinics, GP’s, podiatrists and other clinical specialists who are interested in bi-directional blood flow and waveform studies.
- Built in loudspeaker & output for headphones
- True seperated audio output
- Seperated bi-directional waveform output
- Enhanced bi-directional LCD display
- Waveform calibration function, 5 levels
- Auto shut off & active noise reduction
- Obstetric capability with FHR display
- Interface to Dopplex Printa II
- Interface to Dopplex Reporter Software Package
- Battery Life: 250 x 1 minute examinations
- Supplied with the following accessories: Stereo headphones, gel, neck cord, soft carry pouch & user manual
- Ultrasonics warranty: 2 years parts, exclusive of cables and crystals(1 year)
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Ultrasound Probes/Dopplers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Huntleigh Technology. An excellent option to consider is the Multi-Dopplex II (MD2) Vascular Doppler with Printing Capability, 2 MHz.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: HNT-MD2-P-USA-OP2
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Huntleigh Technology Multi-Dopplex II (MD2) Vascular Doppler with Printing Capability, 2 MHz
See all products from Huntleigh Technology