Description of the Nasco Company Airway Suction Trainer Set
A representation of human respirator organs, designed for temporary airway suction and catheter insertion practice. Effective tool with lifelike tactile qualities for training in airway suction for choking patients. Three catheter routes are prepared: oral, pharynx, and tracheostomy opening. A sputum-like substance can be collected by proper suction. the airway and movement of the catheter tip are directly observed through the transparent side window.
- Realistic anatomy including mouth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, epiglottis, trachea, and esophagus
- Insertion of a catheter orally, nasally, or through the tracheostomy opening
- Life-size organs facilitate learning proper catheter insertion length
- Observation window allows the passage of the catheter to be observed
- Realistic sticky simulated sputum
- Model is washable and can be dismantled for easy cleaning
Includes: head and neck model with airway anatomy, bottle of lubricant, two catheters, bottle of simulated sputum, metal tray, syringe, and storage case. Dimensions: 17-3/4" x 9" x 6".
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Educational Products.
Adult & Pediatric Simulators can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Nasco Company. An excellent option to consider is the Airway Suction Trainer Set.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: NSC-SB47333U
Usually ships in 3 - 5 Business Days.
Product weight: 12.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Nasco Company Airway Suction Trainer Set
See all products from Nasco Company