Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Practice different scenarios on this complete resuscitation system featuring five stations. Includes a full body CPARLENECPR Manikin, “Airway Larry” Airway Management Trainer Head, IV Arm, Blood Pressure Arm, and Defibrillation Chest Skin. Hard storage case is available separately (LF03465U). Ideal for ACLS, paramedic, EMT, and nursing training at every level. Modular components allow you to create a manikin to suit your needs.
PROCEDURES THAT CAN BE PERFORMED:
• Compatible airway management devices include E.T., E.O.A., E.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube, and KING Systems
• Cricoid cartilage allows for practice of Sellick maneuver
• Oral, nasal, and digital intubation capabilities
• Realistic anatomy of the mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus
• Separate left and right lungs for auscultation
• Suctioning capabilities
Blood Pressure Arm
• Auscultatory gap can be turned on and off
• Can be used with an optional external speaker system (LF01189U) to broadcast sounds to the entire classroom
• Instructor determines systolic and diastolic levels, heart rate, and sound volume
• Speaker in arm reproduces real blood pressure sounds
• 5 Korotkoff phases can be turned on and off
• Fully articulated head, neck, and jaw
• Jaw thrust
• Palpable and visual landmarks
• Compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators
• Internal load box absorbs full strength of every shock - designed to handle up to maximum recommended 360 Joules
• Manual, semi-automatic, automatic defibrillation
• Monitor manikin like a real patient at 4 ECG sites and 2 defibrillation sites
• Articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access
• Bony landmark at shoulder to identify muscle tissue for intramuscular injections
• Realistic flashback from a pressurized system
• Replaceable skin and veins
Eligible for discounted shipping.
Medex SKU: NSC-LF03953U
Warranty: 3 Years