Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Electronic monitoring allows trainees to critique their performance at a glance. All electronic monitoring units are housed outside the CPARLENE manikin, connected by a quick-release interface jack similar to a telephone extension. Portable electronics allow monitors, not students, to be moved from manikin to manikin. Helps reduce cross-contamination. All units are powered by “C” or “D” batteries, and change from adult to child readings with the flip of a switch. All electronic CPARLENEmodels come complete with a washable jogging suit, child springs, and a carrying case with wheels.
• Requires no cleaning!
• Individual student face masks provide maximum protection against cross contamination
• Each face mask is designed with a one-way, disposable, non-rebreathing valve
• May be reused after proper disinfection
• Disposable tracheal airway and lower airway with lung bag eliminate time-consuming disinfection procedures
• 10 disposable airways
• 10 disposable tracheal airways
• 5 sanitary face masks
Eligible for discounted shipping.
Medex SKU: NSC-LF03933U