Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Special needs infants require specific yet gentle care which includes the performance of vital medical procedures. This newborn-size infant allows health care facilities and medical staff to teach special procedures and develop a nursing care plan for special needs infants. The Life/form Special Needs Infant was developed for a wide range of educational training, including beginning nursing students. Medical devices that can be used include: tracheostomy tube and suction catheter, gastrostomy tube, nasogastric tube, and urethral catheter. Other general cares that may be practiced include: bathing, diapering, and various dressing changes. Carrying bag included. Tracheostomy and gastrostomy tubes notincluded.
Procedures that can be practiced include:
• Tracheostomy care (placement and suctioning) - size 3 mm
• Gastrostomy care (lavage and gavage) - size 14 FR
• Nasogastric care (placement, lavage, gavage, and suctioning) - size 8 FR or smaller
• Urethra catheterization (insertion, placement, and care) - size 8 FR
• Colostomy stoma (basic care purposes only)
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: NSC-LF01195U
Warranty: 3 Years