Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The manikin for the development of clinical skills of in-hospital professionals. Nursing Anne is a manikin designed for scenario-based training for the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Anne is an efficient, effective, flexible manikin for clinical training in women’s health, obstetrics, post-partum, wound assessment and care, and general patient assessment and care.
• Educationally effective for in-hospital training, targeting key skill for in-hospital care including women’s health, obstetrics, post-partum care, wound assessment and care, and general patient care
• Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer
• Durable, rugged, and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
• Flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added for use in multiple clinical settings
• Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach for the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care, and suctioning
• Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation
• Articulating IV arm allows for practice of IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance
• Practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites
• Optional modules can be added - sold separately
• Includes Female Wound Care Assessment Set (LG02164U)
Medex SKU: NSC-LG02040U