Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Nursing Kelly is a manikin designed for scenario-based training of the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Training includes blood pressure measurement, sounds auscultation, and wound care assessment and management. This full-body adult male manikin is perfect for beginning education for in-hospital healthcare professionals.
• Educationally effective for in-hospital training, targeting key skills of hospital care providers
• Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer develops critical thinking by allowing students to perform assessments and interventions
• Durable, rugged, and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
• Flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added for use in multiple clinical settings
• Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach for the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care, and suctioning
• Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation
• IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance are allowed in the antecubital area and the dorsum of the hand, accessing the median, basilic, and cephalic veins
• Practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites
• Wound modules can be added (sold separately) to create realistic scenarios for wound assessment and care
• Male and female catheterization
• Includes Male Wound Care Assessment Set (LG02159U)
• Does not include VitalSim
Medex SKU: NSC-LG02046U