Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
A training manikin realistically representing a six-year-old child. Designed for skill and scenario-based training for the care and management of a variety of pediatric in-hospital patients. Training includes sound auscultation, IV cannulation, urinary catheterization, and general pediatric patient care. This child is ideal for clinical training in core pediatric in-hospital clinical skills.
• Delivers education efficiently, targeting key skills specific to pediatric care providers
• Durable, rugged, and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
• Highly mobile use in multiple clinical settings and hospital transport
• Efficient training care and management of a variety of both common and uncommon in-hospital pediatric patients including wound assessment and care, first aid, and child abuse training
• Articulating IV arm allows for practice of IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance
• Bilateral deltoid, bilateral thigh, and gluteal intramuscular injections possible
• Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach for the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care, suctioning and insertion, and securing and care of endotracheal tubes.