Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Nasco Patient Kelly Manikin:
Designed for basic patient care simulation, this manikin combines durability with modular design making it the perfect starter manikin.
• Head with nostril and mouth openings facilitates NG tube insertion for gastric lavage and gavage
• Trach opening for tube placement and care
• Bilateral forearm IV pads
• Deltoid, dorsogluteal, ventrogluteal, and vastus lateralis intramuscular injections possible
• Belly plate with interchangeable stoma locations facilitates colostomy and ileostomy care and colostomy irrigation
• Interchangeable female and male genitalia with reservoirs facilitates urinary catheterization and enema procedures using fluid for realistic return
• Subclavian IV, various ostomy and chest tube openings for site care and maintenance
Includes full body, adult male manikin; manikin lubricant; hospital gown; and assembly tool kit.