Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Nasco VitalSim Unit:
When connected to VitalSim™-enabled manikins, this vital signs simulator simulates ECGs, heart sounds, fetal heart sounds, breath sounds, bowel sounds, blood pressure, and pulses. Allows instructors to run pre-programmed scenarios as well as write their own custom scenarios to meet specific learning objectives. Data logging and download functions provide valuable information for use in performance assessment and debriefing. Connect control unit to PC using included USB cable.
• Simulates a comprehensive array of core vital signs for effective scenario-based training and skills training
• Simple user interface and wireless handheld controller allow instructors to remain engaged with students for enhanced training
Use pre-preprogrammed scenarios, or upload and run up to 10 scenarios programmed using PC Scenario Editor
• Auscultation of normal and abnormal sounds: heart, breath, bowel sounds, and fetal tones
• Blood pressure can be set to allow for realistic palpation (systolic and diastolic pressures, ausculatory gap, and volume are variable)
• Cardiac capabilities include over 1,400 ECG rhythm variations
• Download up to 25 student data logs for “after action” review
• Enables palpation of carotid, brachial, and radial pulses with pulse strength that varies with blood pressure
• Instructor can play pre-recorded patient voice sounds or transmit own voice through manikin
• Pacing with or without capture
• Works with adult male and female, pediatric, and infant manikins
• Auscultated lung sounds synchronized with breathing rate (0-60 BPM)
• Heart sounds synchronized with programmable ECG
• Individual lung or bilateral sound selection
• Normal and abnormal bowel sounds
• Vocal sounds - computer generated sounds, mixed with voice input (microphone sold separately)
• Auscultated and palpated blood pressure with brachial and radial pulse control
• Auscultative gap with on/off feature
• Pulses and Korotkoff sounds synchronized with programmable ECG
• Pulse strengths dependent on BP
• Systolic and diastolic pressures may be set individually.