Description of the ADC Adsafe CPR Face Shield in Foil Pouch, 10 Pk
Adsafe CPR Face Shield in Foil Pouch:
• User friendly design protects the rescuer and helps eliminate hesitation when performing CPR.
• Semi-transparent face shield allows visualization of patient’s lips, mouth, and nose while protecting rescuer.
• Printed instructions and orientation guides right on the shield help ensure correct use, even by those with little or no CPR experience
• 3M Filtrete filter helps protect the rescuer.
• Single use, Latex-free.
• Measures 8”w x 12”l when open, a miniscule 17/8” diameter in its case.
• Packaged in individual single use foil pouches.
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for EMS Supplies.
Face Shields & Kits can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including ADC. An excellent option to consider is the Adsafe CPR Face Shield in Foil Pouch, 10 Pk.
Packaged in individual single use foil pouches.
Medex SKU: ADC4055-10
Product weight: 0.15,
Product width: 2.50,
Product height: 2.65,
Product length: 2.50
ADC Adsafe CPR Face Shield in Foil Pouch, 10 Pk
See all products from ADC