Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
• User friendly design protects the rescuer and helps eliminate hesitation when performing CPR.
• Semi-transparent face shield allows visualization of patient’s lips, mouth, and nose while protecting rescuer.
• Printed instructions and orientation guides right on the shield help ensure correct use, even by those with little or no CPR experience.
• Bite block airway tunnel with extended mouthpiece assists the rescuer in maintaining an open airway when performing the head tilt, chin lift maneuver.
• One way valve with 3M Filtrete filter protects the rescuer from victim’s fluids.
• Single use, Latex-free.
• Measures 6"l x 10"w when open, just 2"x11/2" x 7/8" when in its case.
• Includes compact hard case with handy key ring clasp.
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties.
Inexpensive, compact barrier with mouthpiece and filtered one way valve for CPR.
Medex SKU: ADC4056BK