Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The Laerdal Pocket Mask is especially designed to be used by the professional rescuer and first responder. It offers superior protection for both rescuer and victim. The Laerdal Pocket Mask combines a low resistance one-way valve with a disposable 3M™ Filtrete™ hydrophobic filter to help prevent the passage of liquids and secretions.
The distance to the patient allows the rescuer to check patient's mouth colour, secretions and chest movement.
An emergency requiring CPR can occur anytime, anyplace, to any-one. It's good to know the Laerdal Pocket Mask can always be there when you need it. Residing in your pocket, it can be carried with you at all times.
• Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter.
• Greater than 99 % viral and bacterial filter efficacy.
• Pre-inflated cuff for effective and good seal.
• Can be used on adult, child and infant.
• Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter.
• Versatile and attractive packaging options.
Contains: Pocket Mask, Gloves & Wipe in Yellow Hard Case.
Medex SKU: LRD-82001133See all products from Laerdal