Description of the Laerdal Pocket Mask with O2 Inlet and Head Strap with Gloves and Wipe in Yellow Hard Case
The Laerdal Pocket Mask is especially designed to be used by the professional rescuer and first responder. It offers superior protection for both rescuer and victim. The Laerdal Pocket Mask combines a low resistance one-way valve with a disposable 3M™ Filtrete™ hydrophobic filter to help prevent the passage of liquids and secretions.
The distance to the patient allows the rescuer to check patient's mouth colour, secretions and chest movement.
An emergency requiring CPR can occur anytime, anyplace, to any-one. It's good to know the Laerdal Pocket Mask can always be there when you need it. Residing in your pocket, it can be carried with you at all times.
• Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter.
• Greater than 99 % viral and bacterial filter efficacy.
• Pre-inflated cuff for effective and good seal.
• Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes head strap.
• Can be used on adult, child and infant.
• Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter.
• Versatile and attractive packaging options.
Contains: Pocket Mask with Head Strap, Gloves & Wipe in Yellow Hard Case
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for EMS Supplies.
Face Shields & Kits can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Laerdal. An excellent option to consider is the Pocket Mask with O2 Inlet and Head Strap with Gloves and Wipe in Yellow Hard Case.
Medex SKU: LRD-83001133
Product weight: 5.00,
Product width: 10.00,
Product height: 5.00,
Product length: 18.00
Laerdal Pocket Mask with O2 Inlet and Head Strap with Gloves and Wipe in Yellow Hard Case
See all products from Laerdal