Description of the Portex TheraPEP PEP Therapy System, 10/cs with Small Adult Mask
THIS ITEM IS ON BACKORDER UNTIL JULY 27TH
Features of the Portex TheraPEP PEP Therapy System:
TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System is the easy-to-use system for mobilizing secretions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including cystic fibrosis (CF), as well as patients recovering from surgery. Unlike labor-intensive, time-consuming chest physiotherapy (CPT), positive expiratory pressure (PEP) therapy with TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System can be self-administered by the patient in any setting, in less than half the time required for CPT.
- Six Fixed Orifice Options.
- Built-in durable pressure indicator.
- 22mm OD patient end.
- Inspiratory valve.
- Latex free.
- CE marked.
- Can accommodate virtually any patient’s lung capacity.
- Resists breakage, unlike fragile, costly manometers.
- Provides immediate, visual 360º feedback of prescribed pressure.
- May be used with a mask or mouthpiece, or Nebulizer.
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for EMS Supplies.
Suction Units can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Portex. An excellent option to consider is the TheraPEP PEP Therapy System, 10/cs.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: SMD-20-5112
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 3.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Portex TheraPEP PEP Therapy System, 10/cs, 10 / Case, with Small Adult Mask
See all products from Portex