Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Portex SuctionPro 72 Closed Ventilation Suction System:
• The Portex® SuctionPro 72™ Closed Ventilation Suction System is a single patient use suctioning device for the removal of secretions from the tracheobronchial tree of ventilator dependent adult patients.
• Intended for 72-hour use.
• 3-day recommended duration of use.
• Clear pathway evacuation port.
• Lockable thumb valve end cap.
• Sterile, single patient use.
• Patient label with day of the week stickers.
• Clear T piece for visualisation of the pathway.
• Soft but strong catheter sleeve.
• Trac-Wedge™ device to aid in disconnection of the catheter from the patient’s tracheal or tracheostomy tube.
• Swivel connector to reduce torque to patient in some packs.
• CE marked.
14FR, Dual Swivel, 1 Way Valve
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: SMD-Z155N-14