Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Endotracheal Tube Holder
The Grip-ET tube holder is the solution to your tracheal tube placement security problems.
Once you confirm placement, lock it into place with the only tube holder that leaves wide access to the mouth, has an optional bite block, is un-effected by bodily fluids and is designed to hold all adult sizes of tubes.
Tube Holder Importance: Research shows that 5-15% of ET Tubes placed in the pre hospital setting are either displaced or extubated upon admission to the emergency department.
Tape, while easy to use and cheap, will lose it's properties once saturated with bodily fluids.
Tube holders often times block the entire oral passage limiting view and access, require multiple steps to apply, and are unable to hold large tubes.
AHA guidelines now recommend the use of a commercially available tube holder.
● Secures any ET tube 4.5-14mm.
● Does not pinch or restrict volume.
● Fits LMA, Cobra, King, Combitube.
● Prevents tube movement/extubation.
● Available with or without bite block.
● Meets all AHA guidelines.
● Secures to either side of the mouth.
● Leaves exceptional access to mouth.
● May be a holder for cricothyrotomy.
● Cardboard stick to feed strap behind neck.
Medex SKU: ACN-033-GT-202XL-1