Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Slick® Stylet Features:
• Slick® Disposable Endotracheal Stylet, Nylon Coated Malleable Metal, 6 French.
• Available in 3 color coded sizes for easy identification.
• Handle forming capability for a better grip.
• Sterile, single use device.
• Slick® Disposable Endotracheal Stylet, Nylon-coated wire, Malleable core, Sureloc Stop helps maintain desired length for patient safety.
• Malleable coated wire.
Slick® Stylet - ET Tube Guide:
• Size - 6 French.
• Color - Blue.
• Fits Tube - 2.0 mm - 3.5 mm.
The Rusch Slick® Stylet is made of malleable coated wire that holds its shape to facilitate intubation. The specially formulated nylon coating does not crack or peel while allowing for smooth tube insertion. The stylet is fitted with a stopper that helps maintain the desired stylet position within the endotracheal tube. For added convenience and economy of space, Slick® Stylet is available pre-assembled in an endotracheal tube.
Handle forming capability for a better grip.
Medex SKU: RUS-500