Description of the Rusch Slick Disposable Endotracheal Stylet, Nylon Coated Malleable Metal, 25/bx 6 French, Blue
Slick® Stylet Features:
• Slick® Disposable Endotracheal Stylet, Nylon Coated Malleable Metal, 6 French.
• Available in 3 color coded sizes for easy identification.
• Handle forming capability for a better grip.
• Sterile, single use device.
• Slick® Disposable Endotracheal Stylet, Nylon-coated wire, Malleable core, Sureloc Stop helps maintain desired length for patient safety.
• Malleable coated wire.
Slick® Stylet - ET Tube Guide:
• Size - 6 French.
• Color - Blue.
• Fits Tube - 2.0 mm - 3.5 mm.
The Rusch Slick® Stylet is made of malleable coated wire that holds its shape to facilitate intubation. The specially formulated nylon coating does not crack or peel while allowing for smooth tube insertion. The stylet is fitted with a stopper that helps maintain the desired stylet position within the endotracheal tube. For added convenience and economy of space, Slick® Stylet is available pre-assembled in an endotracheal tube.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for EMS Supplies.
Endotracheal Tube Stylets can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Rusch. An excellent option to consider is the Slick Disposable Endotracheal Stylet, Nylon Coated Malleable Metal, 25/bx.
Handle forming capability for a better grip.
Medex SKU: RUS-500
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Rusch Slick Disposable Endotracheal Stylet, Nylon Coated Malleable Metal, 25/bx, 25 / Box, Blue, 6 French
See all products from Rusch