Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Laerdal ACLS Instructor Package:
The ACLS Instructor Package includes all tools needed for ACLS Instructors to teach the ACLS Course. The following items are included in this convenient package:
· ACLS Instructor Manual (Product #90-1011; includes manual, Lesson Maps, the ACLS Instructor CD and divider tabs)
· ACLS Provider Manual (Product #90-1014; includes manual, ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set (Product #90-1012), tab
sheet and precourse preparation checklist card)
· 2 (two) ACLS DVDs (Product #90-1009)
· ACLS Poster Set (Product #90-1013; set of 9 posters)
· ACLS Emergency Crash Cart Cards (Product #90-1010; set of 4)
· AHA stopwatch
The ACLS Instructor Package is packaged in a corrugated cardboard container.
The Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: LRD-90-1041