Features of the Respironics Infatherm Infant Transport Mattress:
The Infatherm Infant Transport Mattress is convenient and easy to use — just bend the easy-activation disc and the gel inside the mattress immediately heats up. The mattress is ideal for the NICU, nursery, delivery room, ER, OR, ambulance or neonatal transport units.
**IMPORTANT** THIS ITEM IS ON BACK ORDER UNTIL MAY 15, 2015.
- Short-term warmth for infants during transport or in the delivery room.
- Soft, non-slip fabric surface is designed with the infant's skin in mind.
- Disposable, single patient use reduces possibility of infection or cross-contamination.
- Portable, non-electric heat source.
- Durable, bag construction prevents leakage during activation or use.
- Shelf life of 6 months.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for EMS Supplies.
Emergency Blankets can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Respironics. An excellent option to consider is the Mattress.
This product is permitted only to be sold to hospitals and other longterm healthcare facilities.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: RES-1015
Usually ships in 3 - 5 Business Days.
Product weight: 25.00,
Product width: 14.00,
Product height: 10.00,
Product length: 18.00
Respironics Mattress, 6 / Case
See all products from Respironics