Features of the Scott Safety RIT-PAK III Emergency Air-Supply System:
An all-inclusive emergency air-supply system that works impeccably in mutual aid situations regardless of SCBA used by neighboring departments
Designed by firefighters and RIT instructors for rapid intervention teams or emergency response teams. The RIT-PAK III is field designed and tested.
- A protective skid plate reduces friction when the RIT-PAK III is dragged and makes it easier to identify the orientation of the bag in low visibility, stressful environments
- Two convenient storage pouches allow for easy access to rescue tools and rescue rope
- The hi-viz orange material and reflective stripes improve the visibility of the RIT-PAK III
- An easy-to-remove and adjustable length shoulder/drag strap allows for convenient carrying and dragging
- Identifiable handles enable the user to determine the low-pressure side from the high-pressure side of the bag Pneumati cs
- An external pressure gauge provides pressure indicator lights to mimic those used on the heads-up display on the Air-Pak SCBA
- A universal low-pressure hose can be equipped with quickconnect fittings that work with other manufacturers' SCBAs
- An audible alarm at 25 percent of pressure complements the pressure indicator lights on the external pressure gauge
The facepiece, a modified AV-3000 with SureSeal, has a simple-to-use donning strap, making it quick and easy to strap onto a downed firefighter or victim.
Low-Pressure side includes
- Low-Pressure Manifold
- L X W x H: 33 x 10.5 x 8.5 in.
Rit-Pak Iii Emergency Air-Supply System
For Use With (Application)
Designed by firefighters and rit instructors for rapid intervention teams or emergency response teams
|Carrying bag, shoulder strap, 6 ft. ebss hose, 5 ft. ric hose, facepiece and e-z flo™ regulator|
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for EMS Supplies.
Emergency Supplies can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Scott Health and Safety. An excellent option to consider is the Scott Safety RIT-PAK III Emergency Air-Supply System, Low-Pressure 4500psi.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: SCO-200954-02
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Weeks.
Product weight: 21.00,
Product width: 10.50,
Product height: 8.50,
Product length: 33.00
Scott Health and Safety Scott Safety RIT-PAK III Emergency Air-Supply System, Low-Pressure 4500psi
See all products from Scott Health and Safety