Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Prima Care First Responder Bag:
First Responder Bag
Designed for first responders by first responders, Primacare trauma bags incorporate the latest technology and design to help you organize your BLS and advanced medical equipment.
Constructed of waterproof Cordura nylon fabrics, featuring double stitched seams at tension points, reinforced rubberized waterproof bottom panel and handles that go around the entire product, creating a "sling" effect, so the amount of stress on the fabric is reduced therefore increasing the durability of the bag.
The extra large heavy duty self fixing zippers ensure easy handling when every second counts.
• Top Velcro closure handles.
• Adjustable sling strap with reinforced steel rings and clips.
• Elastic loops on the top flap can accommodate oral airways and small equipment.
• Removable, fully adjustable padded center compartment.
• Two large zippered end pockets with bright reflective trim.
• Two windowed rip-free pouches with elastic loops, mountable on top flap or inside pockets.
Dimensions: L 21" x W 12 " x H 9".
Colors: Blue (see item #PRC-KB4135-B) and Orange (see item #PRC-KB4135-O).
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: PRC-KB4135-O